SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I am so enjoying watching liberal media and celebs self destruct
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am so enjoying watching liberal media and celebs self destruct Login/Join 
Picture of HayesGreener
posted
My experience has taught me that if you get them talking and listen to a lying phony bastard closely enough, eventually he will let it slip out what he really thinks.

Political examples like Obama and how we unwashed cling to our guns and religion. Hillary and her deplorables comment. Maxine Waters and her lunatic rants. This Iranian Islamist Reza Aslan on CNN calling the president a "piece of shit". Kathy Griffin and her buffoonery. Bill Maher using the N word in an interview. CNN reporters staging protests. And the mainstream media making unmasked hostile political attacks against the administration. It's just one thing after another, the list goes on.

You would think common sense would take hold, but there appears to be no insight in these idiots in their self-nurturing bubble of unreality. So I guess I will watch with detached amusement as they self-destruct one by one.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4371 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post