SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Elizabeth Warren Emerges As Potential Compromise Nominee
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elizabeth Warren Emerges As Potential Compromise Nominee Login/Join 
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
A Relatable New Year's Beer with Elizabeth Warren (CRINGE)

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tjDEPtS68CM" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]
That video was a hoot. Shes just one of the guys having a beer with the folks. HAHAHAHA. What a phony load of CRAP!

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
quote:
If you look close in the video of Warren you’ll see a black Sambo eating watermelon ceramic figure on the top shelf behind her. I can’t believe no one called her on it.

Yep, saw that back then when someone pointed it out. Would you have something like that in your house at all these days, much less letting it appear on your big nationwide video introduction??? Eek

She doesn’t care, the more things change the more they stay the same. The DNC has backed their horse and its Warren and they know it, just like they did with Hitlery.

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of the guys I go to breakfast with on Wednesday mornings said he went to high school with Elizabeth Warren in OKC and she was a certified wack job. That 's all I know.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I was growing up, women were taught to NEVER drink beer from a bottle. A lady always asks for a glass. She should have known that. I wonder if she wipes her mouth with her sleeve after a swig. It was considered to be a sign of low socioeconomic class. Probably burps as well.

Posts: 17281 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post