SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How many Trick-or-Treaters did you have on Halloween?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many Trick-or-Treaters did you have on Halloween? Login/Join 
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
about 15. Smallish isolated neighborhood, which we like.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Zero, but then again I was in a hotel.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
Two, which is one more than we had last year. We live in the sticks.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Nada!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2090 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
We live 3 miles out of town and, as always had 0.00.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4226 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
Probably in the range of 250 or so. Our neighborhood is one of those "perfect" locations where parents bring the kids. Sidewalks on both sides, little traffic. The older teens are getting a bit pathetic ... some just will not even speak.

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4991 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
40 plus in a driving rainy windstorm here in MA. I was impressed.

Posts: 2078 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
We had about 70, which is quite a bit lower than last year.

Posts: 1802 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Couple hundred at least? I went through almost 10 bags of candy

I live across a park from an old lady who goes all out....it looks like she purchases the entire contents of a dollar store...she has tables laid out that go here entire porch and through half of her first floor

Local newspaper has done stuff on here

People come from all over to go to her house

It’s all in fun, and I like sitting outside and watching the show...and because of that people come to my house too

My daughter still trick or treats (she just turned 8). My sons like helping her and they sit on the porch with me and give out candy to the kids

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Exactly two this year. I chalk it up to rappy weather, and a school night. Next year it's on a weekend so look out.

Posts: 7076 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wasn't home so I don't know. 2nd shift sucks.
In the past - 0 because I'm out in the sticks. No street lights, no sidewalk.
If any, I'm sure the dog greeted them through the front door. Roll Eyes

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Zero. Rural. Closed gate serves as hint.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
cold , windy and slippery w/ an inch of snow on the ground here , so zero .

but I heard that some people had 18 - 20 kids .

My theory on giving halloween candy :
I trick or treated for five years ,
when I got old , I gave candy for 5 years ,
to my thinking

so I got $13.00 worth of candy ,
but I gave out around $30.00 worth ,

I am good to go with the world

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54651 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
We usually only get 1-3 but this year it was zip. Our place is kind of stand alone and it's out of the way of normal travel so I'm not surprised.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Two or three hundred, maybe more. None at the ranch, but we have tradition of going back, having dinner with our old next door neighbors, then joining them at their table in the driveway. Neighborhood is pretty much shutdown to traffic, good sidewalks, and people come from miles. The neighborhood goes pretty crazy, most everyone has something setup and the kids don’t actually get to many doors as most folks setup outside. We probably should have put it in the disclosures when we sold the house. Lots of little kids.

Posts: 6920 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
We had about 40 here at my house this year.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
We had about 80. Had 3 zombies appear at the door and I said "Oh look Democrats", my wife said she would take over giving out the candy.

Posts: 5304 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Zero. Trunk or treat has killed Halloween.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, our Church does Trunk or Treat. We didn't go this year as I'm having a bit of a struggle with some health issues. We bought a big bag of M&Ms, Twix, Snickers and some other stuff and had 4, all in one group.

There just aren't any kids left in our neighborhood, they've grown up, left for college or jobs and this Halloween was on a week night, so....

Bob

Posts: 1575 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
None. In fact, I have never seen any in my 10 years at this location.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post