SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Russian Advertisement mocking the United States
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Russian Advertisement mocking the United States Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted
Kind of hard to argue with it sadly.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30429 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Damn! That's a pretty honest portrayal.
Gotta hand it to them Ruskies for being accurate.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Oh, my aching country!

Posts: 6404 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At first I thought satire, only to realize it’s reality.

Thanks for rubbing it in, IVAN!!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Some truth there, sure.
But if they're half as smart as they think, why have they put of with one shit government after the another with no end in sight?
I wouldn't trade places.

Posts: 9540 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:

I wouldn't trade places.

No, of course not. You'd have to be a fool.

Despite our obvious decline, especially in the matter of our culture, this is still the freest place on Earth.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30429 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn. They even took a knee. Ouch.

Posts: 2491 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Pretty ironic considering Russia's history of Marxism since the examples they showed of a non-traditional family and the creation of classes of oppression are hallmarks of Marxism and dialectic materialism.

Is it also too soon to mention how millions of Russians living in the USSR couldn't find meat to buy or afford to buy it?

Posts: 1060 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post