SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Covid Patch Karma Winners
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Covid Patch Karma Winners Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
the following 10 people won the patch

please send me your snail mail address and I will try to get everything mailed out within the next 10 days

VTail
Maestro
Aeteocles
SigMonkey
Johnny3eagles
Greenhighlander
Mcrimm
ArtieS
ggile
Slyguy

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
nhtagmember -

A big thank you. I'd like to e-mail my addy, but I don't see an e-mail in your profile.

I might be missing something, or you could shoot one to me off my profile.

Cheers~

Posts: 905 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Odd that you can’t see it

It’s there.

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Hi Greg.

Couldn’t find your email last time i checked either, that’s why i wrote to the one i had, unsure if it was current.

Also missed the covid patch karma thread entirely. Mind showing me a pic?

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12111 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Thank you! Email on the way.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

Thanks, sorry i missed it.
It does apply worldwide. Here is an absolute mess too for multiple reasons, none of them good.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12111 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Yay, I win!

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
Awesome! Yay, I win!

Nuh uh... I win!

I'm gonna put it on a ballcap.

Thanks, nhtagmember!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

You have mail.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the karma. Email sent with details. I will likely wear this to some NH primary meet and greets with the presidential candidates.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2387 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thank you, sir! I will send you mail information to the email in your profile.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12780 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
nhtagmember,

Email on the way.

Thanks for the Karma.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:
nhtagmember,

Email on the way.

Thanks for the Karma.

Golden boy!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
What is the source for those? I know a few guys who would like one. Great karma by the way.

Posts: 4019 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Damn! That is an awesome patch.

I want one.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17278 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I missed it too.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Email sent- thank you!

Posts: 3676 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I do believe I have everyone's email

I will start sending everything out on Monday

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I got the patches from an embroidery shop in Dartmouth Nova Scotia. The name of the shop is DB Embroidery and I’ve purchased perhaps 100 from them. The contact name that I had is Denis.

Given the interest I might purchase another chunk of 50. Who knows.