SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Best curry ... you thoughts please.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best curry ... you thoughts please. Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I just had Indian curry yesterday. Smile Something called bisibelebath. But more than curries (or perhaps as an accompaniment), I've been really into trying different dosas and uthappams. I love crepe/pancake like dishes.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12721 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TXLe:
For Thai curries - I have good luck with Mae Ploy, Arod-D and Maessi in that order of best to good enough. Mae Ploy has been hard to find since C-9.

We've been getting Mae Ploy on Amazon with no problem. We like the Yellow curry best because it's easy to adjust the heat without messing with the flavor.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post