SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nifty Earth Day predictions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nifty Earth Day predictions Login/Join 
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted
On 52nd annual Earth Day, this decent article lists 18 glorious massive (if not fraudulent) errors in world conditions by year 2000;

https://www.aei.org/carpe-diem...pect-more-this-year/

Posts: 9856 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
So how many people out there celebrated Ira Einhorn Day?

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2193 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Is Earth Day the day we reset our clocks to 12 years til the end of the world or do we do that on New Years Day?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20838 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Should I burn a tire to celebrate Earth Day? Smile

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:

Dont’cha have 4?

Wink

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
So at Disney are they celebrating Uranus day?

Posts: 9168 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
If you car is able, a decent "burnout" would do.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Earth Day is also on Vladimir Lenin's birthday, the first one on what would have been his 100th. Coincidence?

Posts: 27987 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
I've spoken with a number of earthday poseur...

None have admitted knowing the Lenin link.

Posts: 9856 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post