SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone in or near Mt Bethel, PA - need help shipping a vintage chair to Texas...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone in or near Mt Bethel, PA - need help shipping a vintage chair to Texas... Login/Join 
posted
Anyone in or near Mt Bethel, PA - need help shipping a vintage chair from Pennsylvania to Texas...

I found an excellent condition vintage 1960's metal chair at a fair price that I need/want for my office. The seller does not ship and offers pick-up only.

I can/will compensate you for your time and of course, I will pay for the shipping.

I have no idea what shipping options are in the area, but if you do, I'll be happy to take suggestions.

Please let me know via e-mail if interested, thanks.

tp

Posts: 908 | Location: TX | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Just took a look at the map... I'm slightly less than 1 hr away in NJ.
Unfortunately, I'm leaving on Tuesday for a weeks vacation.
If you get no other takers and the seller can hold onto it for a week, happy to assist.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motor59:
If you get no other takers and the seller can hold onto it for a week, happy to assist.

Sounds good, thanks very much.
Have a great vacation!

tp

Posts: 908 | Location: TX | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motor59:

Do you live in North Wildwood?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
LOL. Different Exit 7. Old joke.
Nope, center of the state, near the confluence of the Parkway, the Turnpike, Rte1 and Rte287.

Spent a lot of summer days in my youth in Stone Harbor, chasing a girl. Never did win that chase, but I love that area.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post