SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Betty White has passed
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Betty White has passed Login/Join 
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted
One of the greats, I loved her in Golden Girls.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/12/31...d-dies-golden-girls/

Archerman

Posts: 2488 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love Betty
Rest easy

Posts: 985 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
Wow, and just this morning there were news bites about her turning 100 in January.

She had comic timing, and never missed a beat of it even into her 90s.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1605 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She celebrated her 100th birthday earlier, maybe she knew something.

Posts: 17285 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mttaylor1066:
Wow, and just this morning there were news bites about her turning 100 in January.

She had comic timing, and never missed a beat of it even into her 90s.

Just saw some one of them this morning, bad timing.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20851 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
That's sad Frown

RIP, Betty. You will be missed.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
That's sad Frown

RIP, Betty. You will be missed.

No sir, that is life. Wink

May she have fun on her new adventure.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14043 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She had a great career and always seemed like a really nice person. A classy lady til the end.

Posts: 6913 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Really gonna miss her. She was a hoot. Always funny.

Posts: 1443 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need a snickers

Posts: 974 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
RiP.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Schmelby:
I need a snickers

Big Grin

https://youtu.be/voqdFtr7FjU

God bless America.

Posts: 13529 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL! I forgot About Abe Vigoda!

Posts: 974 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was hoping she'd make it to 100, like Bob Hope and George Burns. (snapping fingers) RIP, Betty.

Posts: 3227 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Larry Storch is 99 in 9 days. We'll have to pin our hopes on him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16123 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
RIP Betty! Frown

Posts: 13683 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
RIP Betty, thanks for all the laughs. Always a class act

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Damn, I thought she was going to live forever. Just read about her and her upcoming 100 birthday on Jan 17.
She was a great lady and beautiful soul. RIP Betty Frown

Posts: 731 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Classy lady always with a smile. Miss her already.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16262 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
I blame People magazine. For some reason we get this magazine for free which usually just get tossed. Yesterday we got one in the mail with her on the cover and it said Betty White turns 100 then today I just learned she passed. Damn you People magazine!!

Anyways R.I.P. Betty White.

Posts: 4989 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post