SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What can I use.............
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What can I use............. Login/Join 
Picture of olfuzzy
posted
....to make a pair of these Big Grin

I can go to Goodwill and get a pair of perp shoes but can't figure out what to use for the actual print maker.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Maybe something like this?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15528 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
I've used something similar before for making molds but it would split if pressure was applied.
I don't know if it would support my weight. I think I need something harder.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
Just get a thick chunk of rubber, get to carving, then epoxy them to a cheap boot

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
Look for a tire shop that does actual retreads. Bandag is who I'd call around here.

Looks like a case of Bud Light, and a pizza to me.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5237 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could 3D print shoe-covers from an image.

Posts: 3329 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bondo

Posts: 826 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
If you are going to do it, you need to go full Bigfoot.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
A pair of those should would be nice here - I'm thinking my neighbor wouldn't leave their little yipping dogs outside unattended if there were some tracks in the snow that looked like that Big Grin

Posts: 1820 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ShouldBFishin:
A pair of those should would be nice here - I'm thinking my neighbor wouldn't leave their little yipping dogs outside unattended if there were some tracks in the snow that looked like that Big Grin

Especially if you spread some hair from the local barber shop around and spray the area with some water mixed with corn starch and red food coloring around.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32056 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
could get these for your kids and send them around the neighborhood...

or

https://www.fatbraintoys.com/t...WEAYYAyABEgK9FPD_BwE

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
That's easy. Step 1, capture or kill a sasquatch....

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post