SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayers requested: Update
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayers requested: Update Login/Join 
Honor and Integrity
posted
My aunt was taken to the emergency room last night for chest pain. After some tests and an ekg she was moved to a cardiac unit. They found that her colon was perforated and infected. She went into surgery this morning. She'll be 90 on Wednesday, the 23rd.

Thanks

Thank you Sigforum for your prayers. My aunt is doing fine. The surgeon didn't find any perforations. He had another surgeon come in and check if he missed anything. All they found was some healed over scar tissue, and a little bit of infection. She'll need to spend a couple of days in ICU, but should be back home by the weekend. God is so good

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ptruck,

Posts: 2224 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Done!

Posts: 1360 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. Hang in there.

Posts: 15 | Location: Western PA | Registered: September 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers for your Aunt!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36845 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I do hope she does ok. Prayer sent.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19255 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent...

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Prayer said.

Posts: 2878 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Done

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12798 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent!

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2339 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 4505 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
Prayers on the way

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
absolutely, done and may God bless all her medical attendees.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Prayersa Sent

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers Sent.

Posts: 1249 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
A prayer of healing and blessing sent.

Posts: 11149 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Posts: 266 | Registered: June 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Silent

Posts: 1031 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post