SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cleaning human waste off sidewalks is racist
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cleaning human waste off sidewalks is racist Login/Join 
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted
Every day I think the Left has reached the limits of ridiculousness and insanity. Everyday they prove me wrong.

Seattle has a problem around its courthouse building with human waste from the large numbers of homeless folks in the area. The judges want the sidewalks cleaned, but at least one city council member is opposed to the idea:

"Council member Larry Gossett said he didn’t like the idea of power-washing the sidewalks because it brought back images of the use of hoses against civil-rights activists."

I keep expecting to wake up and realize that we've been dreaming of a parody of real life.

When is that meteor coming?

Link

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChicagoSigMan,

Posts: 6065 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Then send HIM out there with a pooper scooper, a scrub brush and a bucket.

Posts: 8962 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
I have a better solution there Mr. Gossett. The city should hand you a bucket of warm soapy water and a rag so you don't feel threatened by powerful water hoses. Can assure you if this were to happen, that dumb son of a bitch would change is tune so fast, you'd think you were dreaming.

Posts: 2836 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pure idiocy.

Posts: 852 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
I have a better solution there Mr. Gossett. The city should hand you a bucket of warm soapy water and a rag so you don't feel threatened by powerful water hoses. Can assure you if this were to happen, that dumb son of a bitch would change is tune so fast, you'd think you were dreaming.

But that would bring back the images of po negro wimminz scrubbing white people's flo's...

There is no end to idiocy, and it is not bound by color.

"Racism" is a distraction, an excuse and we "Charlie Browns" keep falling for Lucy's game.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43926 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
The only thing we need to give Larry Gossett is a helmet, because he's fucking retarded. Washing the sidewalk is racist!

It's okay though, any day now the Cascadia Subduction Zone is going to send Seattle into the Sound.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17009 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
Then send HIM out there with a pooper scooper, a scrub brush and a bucket.

We are thinking similarly, but I was going to suggest a toothbrush and a spoon.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Imagine convincing yourself that you're a victim so much you become offended by a power washer. That's a form of fucking mental illness if you ask me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21129 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Maybe he's confusing human waste with wasted humans.......

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29734 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
It seems to me that the idiot is comparing black activists in the sixties with human turds. Think before you speak asshole!

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
No, cleaning the homeless with the pressure washer might bring back those images. Cleaning the filth off the sidewalk, not so much.

I used to work in that court house. Unbelievable the filth they leave behind in the park. Between homeless and drug dealers it is possibly one of the worst blocks in the city.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10962 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Council member Larry Gossett said he didn’t like the idea of power-washing the sidewalks because it brought back images of the use of hoses against civil-rights activists."

Well, this is Seattle, after all. Nothing surprises me about what is happening in several of our coastal states. Kalifornistan, orygun, and orygun-north on the west coast, just to name a few.

I swear that that shit hole must have an IQ test for its "officials". As in anyone with an IQ above 5 is precluded from running for office or working for their gubbermint.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Is it because Seattle has a similar history to Birmingham in regards to race? WAIT!?!?

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6220 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
I wonder if he knows that the guy who set the dogs and firehoses on the civil rights protesters in Selma was a Democratic Party leader. Manager of Safety, Bull Conner.

“The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable...”
― H.L. Mencken

-All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Posts: 4814 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The lefists have gone COMPLETELY NUTS. I can't understand how people put up with and cater to them, for the life of me. The fact that people are even defecating ON the sidewalks is beyond belief to me.

I bet this very same jackwad would be the same very person that would let their DOG defecate on the sidewalk.....but it's racist if you clean off people's human waste.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
My wife and I used to travel to Seattle a couple of times a year for 2-3 day getaways before the crazies took it over. We've vowed to never go near the place ever again unless it's a matter of life or death. Such a shame. Frown

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
The only thing we need to give Larry Gossett is a helmet, because he's fucking retarded.
For the win. And just for the sake of discussion, why does a City Council member have anything to do with with public works functions? Don't like something the public works department is doing, take it up with the City Manager, who hopefully will completely ignore your insanity.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
The only thing we need to give Larry Gossett is a helmet, because he's fucking retarded.

Well, Good 'Ole Larry is a racist- he is actually equating 1960s black civil right activists to shit on a sidewalk Big Grin. What a moron...

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
My wife and I used to travel to Seattle a couple of times a year for 2-3 day getaways before the crazies took it over. We've vowed to never go near the place ever again unless it's a matter of life or death. Such a shame. Frown

Jim
Had a neighbor move his family from Central Florida to Seattle. Yes, he's a flaming liberal among other things. Long story short, eight months later, they're back in Orlando, and several thousand dollars lighter in the bank accounts.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Imagine convincing yourself that you're a victim so much you become offended by a power washer. That's a form of fucking mental illness if you ask me.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10716 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post