SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    BHO's ventriloquist says his administration has been scandal-free
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
BHO's ventriloquist says his administration has been scandal-free Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Roll Eyes

http://nypost.com/2017/01/01/o...s-been-scandal-free/

Obama’s closest adviser says president has been scandal-free

By Daniel Halper
January 1, 2017 | 4:54pm

Scandal, what scandal?

President Obama has been squeaky clean, according to his closest adviser, Valerie Jarrett.

“The president prides himself on the fact that his administration hasn’t had a scandal and he hasn’t done something to embarrass himself,” Jarrett said in an interview broadcast on CNN Sunday.

The aide, also a close friend of Obama and his wife Michelle, credited the first couple with being good people and getting good results.

“That’s because that’s who he is—that’s who they are — and I think that’s what really resonates with the American people,” Jarrett said.

Critics of the Obama administration said Jarrett was trying to re-write history.

“This is delusional,” said Tom Fitton, executive director of the government watchdog group Judicial Watch, which has filed numerous lawsuits to illuminate many of the Obama administrations shortcomings.

“The Obama administration has a scandal rap sheet longer than my arm. Between just the IRS abuses, Benghazi, and the Hillary Clinton scandals, this administration was even more corrupt than Nixon’s,” Fitton concluded.

I don't forget Fast & Furious Mad

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I have no more fucks to give about this man. The sooner he disappears from the news, front pages, this forums lounge section, the better.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4785 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Obama administration has a scandal rap sheet longer than my arm. Between just the IRS abuses, Benghazi, and the Hillary Clinton scandals, this administration was even more corrupt than Nixon’s

This just about sums up my opinion on The Communist. I'd wish that Trump would drop a Mosque next to The Communist's compound in Hawaii but that sick fuck probably would enjoy hearing the call to prayers 5 times a day.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5622 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like the liar in chief has a friend and adviser who also has a bit of trouble with the truth!

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Report This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
There's a lot more we will never know about regarding Valerie Jarret and the Obama's.
She will be living with them in the DC Mansion.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
It's hard to believe someone can be that delusional and still function.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Explanation
quote:
a mental disorder characterized by symptoms, such as delusions or hallucinations, that indicate impaired contact with reality

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Report This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Just more blathering from this whole boat load of scoundrels. I could care less.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Report This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Is this the same administration that ordered someone not to write a book? A story about ATF agents in Phoenix? Not to write it because it would embarrass and demoralize the agency?

Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
I'll never forgive him for his Dead-or-Alive bounty on older cars which brought about the demise of a wonderful Toyota Land Cruiser near my home.

Posts: 11355 | Registered: August 02, 2004Report This Post
Trophy Husband
Picture of C L Wilkins
posted Hide Post
This man will not leave quietly and will not stay silent.

Posts: 3200 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 29, 2003Report This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
GTFO. Just GTFO.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
The best thing about playing make believe is that you can make believe anything you want. For instance, I like to pretend I am a Nigerian prince. Sometimes I even send emails telling people they won things. It's fun.

Obama like to pretend he is an American, and that America loves him. Everyone knows it's not true, but it makes him feel better to play pretend. Same thing for the people who are pretending to be his advisors.

posted Hide Post

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
The whole thing has been a scandal, from start to finish, one giant, multi year scandal.

More litigation, more contempt of Congress citations, none of which were enforced by the Attorney General who earned one himself, more lost records, the IRS employee refusing to answer whether she would like a weeks delay by taking the 5th, all a miserable record of malevolence and scandal which hopefully will never be exceeded or repeated.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it still make a sound?

If a scandal occurs and no media cover it, is it still a scandal?

The answer to both is obviously yes, but if you go scan the NY Times, WashPo and network news archives you won't find mention of ANY Obama 'scandals'. Anything that has happened during his administration has been 'republican attacks', low level staffers going rogue, insiders being disloyal - nothing bad has ever been attributed to Obama.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
Jarrett is proof of reincarnation. In her former life her name was Goebbels. Smile

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Amateur Astronomer
Picture of Test1968
posted Hide Post
"What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

He seems to have forgotten the one that cost lives.

Alcohol
Tobacco
Firearms

Who brought the chips and dip?

Jim

Posts: 14023 | Location: limbo | Registered: August 29, 2001Report This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
I miss Rod Serling & Twighlight Zone.

As disturbing as some of the shows were to a young kid, you could always turn off the TV. This bunch of treasonous liars can't seem to shut up and turn off.

And, there are still people out there who believe it!

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Report This Post