SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Has .45 Cal been around?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has .45 Cal been around? Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted
Maybe I missed something, but I don't see that .45 Cal has been around. Is he still here?

I searched, with no success.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53130 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I think he posts some in reloading and the Rifle room.

Posts: 17929 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Si. He is posting regularly.

Here is a post from today: https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...470036634#4470036634

If you're searching on his name, there is no decimal point. He is "45 Cal," not ".45 Cal."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30809 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, saw a post about Clayton co drivers just a few days ago.

Posts: 1202 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53130 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I am still kicking,I read this forum several times a day.
Only post when something get under my old wrinkled skin
Thanks jhe
Busy with green house work,planted my first tomatoes yesterday in the greenhouse

Posts: 22411 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
To paraphrase Gunnery Sgt. Hartmann, 45 Cal is not allowed to die without permission.

Posts: 107910 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
^
Big Grin
I am on borrowed time but at piece.
Besides I got too much work to do with all this retirement stuff.

Posts: 22411 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
^And coffee getting during blizzards at 5:30am uphill both ways without chains.

Posts: 11106 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Glad I had just overlooked you, 45 Cal.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:
I am still kicking,I read this forum several times a day.
Only post when something get under my old wrinkled skin
Thanks jhe
Busy with green house work,planted my first tomatoes yesterday in the greenhouse
Was it 2010 when I stayed at your place and we shot my big guns in your basement? Glad to see you're still up and around. (I just turned 80.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I have all my emails with pics of Ralph, his doggies, new green house. Always read you sir and appreciate hearing from you. You stay healthy.

Posts: 17929 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
“The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.”

-- Mark Twain

Or was it Sam Clemens? I always get those two mixed up.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30809 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
As long as the bees didn't get him...

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3346 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
To paraphrase Gunnery Sgt. Hartmann, 45 Cal is not allowed to die without permission.

Smile

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29757 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Was it 2010 when I stayed at your place and we shot my big guns in your basement? Glad to see you're still up and around. (I just turned 80.)

flashguy
I remember a thread on that one, the underground gun range.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Spent many an afternoon at that awesome range with many forum members and their wonderful toys.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImjHaP8MJgc

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34181 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Love that reaction Mars. Isnt that Vero8 ?

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:

I don't know who it was, but I loved the last 8 seconds or so!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20894 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:

Yep. The V man.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43968 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post