SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Does anyone have a billfold for bills only?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone have a billfold for bills only? Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Folded bills secured with a rubber band. Simple, effective, and cheap.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30702 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Money clip? I couldn't fit all my money in just one pocket! Big Grin

But seriously, I don't know how anyone can use a money clip. I sure couldn't. That's why I don't bother using change anymore, I just save it up and cash it in. Way too hard to get it out. My hands are too big and there's too much stuff in my pockets.

Posts: 21106 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Slim Clip.

Best I've ever found. Bought a two-pack years ago & still haven't yet worn out the first one.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sli...LEAQYAiABEgJ6s_D_BwE

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5483 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Over the years I think I've tried every kind of wallet out there. Tri-fold, card holders, money clips, even the new minimalist wallets.

The regular old billfold always ends up back in my pocket. It's just what works best for me.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nut Sac (I love that company name) makes a quality leather fold over with a clip for bills. It does have a couple of slits for DL or cards but you don't have to use them if you want to keep it slim.
They also make waxed cotton computer/pad bags that don't require you to have a man bun to carry them. Very high quality products that will protect your iCrap...

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2891 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doublesharp:
just fold the bills and put them in your back pocket - wallet has id etc and goes in left front pocket.

My left back pocket has a bag for dog poop, back rt pocket has $100 and $50's. Left front has wallet and Fenix AA flashlight, rt front has j frame or .380. Knife in a belt sheath on rt side, keys on a belt clip, rt side.

If it might get frisky a p365 and goes iwb at 4 o'clock and a spare 15 rd mag is in front pocket.

Aside of the fact you carry somewhere around the equivalent of my body weight in gear… your poor back. Big Grin

The photo is quite spectacular. One side of the table is clearly the Mrs. and the other side clearly yours. It just looks really cool to me.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4029 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you to those choosing to offer help.
Some good thoughts here

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54666 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Use a folding clip wallet, money clip inside, ID, CWP, insurance card and a few CC's, very thin, goes in the front pocket..

Conversation reminds me of the "turning into your parents" commercial, how many guys have wallets like the actor at the register LOL

Posts: 23504 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
I carry very limited amount of cash. $10 at most so I've been using the Saddleback front pocket wallet for about 15 years. I can't believe I went so many years sitting on a lump on my right cheek.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess I am looking for
One Zippered RFID
For a8 plastic cards
(Hip pocket)

One thinish bi fold for smaller denomination bills
( a dozen)

Another bi fold for larger denomination bills ( another dozen)

Three different pockets

Posts: 54666 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Didn't know the weight of my edc crap so I emptied my pockets Smile

with .380 S&W M&P and Buck 110

Save about 1/2 lb with S&W 351pd .22mag and Kershaw Leek

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out the Hunchback Leather money clip cover.

Link

I was intrigued with it but would prefer a slot or two for license and credit card.

Posts: 993 | Location: Northwest NJ | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dman.
That might very well work ,
They never show those with 20-30 bills in them.

I would try a couple of them if they were naugahyde an $13.00 each.

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:
I carry very limited amount of cash. $10 at most so I've been using the Saddleback front pocket wallet for about 15 years.

Same here, my "no bills" wallet. It has room for DL, CCW, one CC, passport card, and medical insurance cards. I do keep some petty cash in the console of my truck.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10788 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just counted 33 paper bills in my Costanza era bifold bill fold.
And 7 plastic cards.

And six more cards in my other zippered zippered pouch.
Roll Eyes