SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A little Google help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A little Google help Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
Hi All,

I don't normally ask for reviews but Google Reviews has been really helping with our business where Yelp has been sliding.

My 1 time ask; if I have been able to help with your jewelry needs would you please give us a review here: https://business.google.com/u/...493859448.1499454860

Thank you everyone!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6061 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
You got it buddy.

Posts: 13063 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
afternoon bump for Dave.

Posts: 13063 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
I couldn't ever get the link in the original post to work. It kept taking me to the page to choose my account, which I did several times, but would never take me to your page to do a review.

I just googled it and left a review, here's the link I used in case someone else was having the trouble I was having:

https://www.google.com/search?...2fb9f49a422d5f79,3,,

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Done buddy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5935 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
I couldn't ever get the link in the original post to work. It kept taking me to the page to choose my account, which I did several times, but would never take me to your page to do a review.

I just googled it and left a review, here's the link I used in case someone else was having the trouble I was having:

https://www.google.com/search?...2fb9f49a422d5f79,3,,

Thanks, I was having the same problem. All better now.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15489 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6061 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
It’s well-deserved.

Will definitely be doing more business in the future. Next year, I’ve got a nephew graduating college and niece graduating high school, and will need to find them something nice.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
Sure will, you do great work and I would be happy to do this.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post