SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    May 15th lunar eclipse
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May 15th lunar eclipse Login/Join 
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Hope you guys got to see it. Nothing but pink tinted clouds here.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Yesterday was cloudy & raining all day, but about 10:35 there was a break in the clouds, and I could see that the moon was about 1/3 covered at the 7-8 o'clock area.

It only took me a minute or two to go in & get my wife to come out. By then the cloud cover was back. Everything was black & we couldn't even find the moon.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Myrna and I watched it from the severe clear of my back yard

Posts: 53180 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Weather did not cooperate here, but probably why the dog was wired all night. The wifely unit got no sleep. I am able to snore through his antics, but her...not so much.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a lunar eclipse, why do they have to always schedule these things at night?

Posts: 6473 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Unable to see the event here due to heavy cloud cover / severe lightning storm and rain moving thru the area here in south Louisiana... ............................ ....... drill sgt.

Posts: 2007 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post