SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The incredible guitar work of Phil Keaggy!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The incredible guitar work of Phil Keaggy! Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted
I tried to imbed, but couldn't.

If I could play like this I'd give up learning. Simply unbelievable to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvXF-DyLo7M

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38702 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
copy embed
insert in film icon (flash video) from post toolbar

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16251 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks, bald1!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38702 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
The incredible guitar work of Phil Keaggy!

He's a master! I saw him live at a show in 1994. The entire crowd (>5000) was mesmerized.

If he wasn't a Christian, he'd be incredibly popular today.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10711 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
Very cool.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a few of his on vinyl, but I can't play side 2 of 'The Master and The Musician' without cranking it to 11. When someone wants me to demo my system for them that side is on the list.

Tony

Posts: 316 | Registered: December 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Here's the full album cut by cut. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/playli...AW3nSI9gzfLsDN0wHO5U

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16251 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
Amazing! Thank you for sharing...

Now I need to go practice.

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Awesome.......other than the fact that NOW, I feel quite inadequate with my playing Eek

Posts: 3121 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Phil is at a level I'll never, and likely few others will ever achieve.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37993 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
Wow. That’s impressive and I noticed that he is missing the same finger that Jerry Garcia was missing.

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post