SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Georgia Peach Coca-Cola: Bought it hoping it would be good, expecting it to not really be good, IT IS DELICIOUS!!!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Georgia Peach Coca-Cola: Bought it hoping it would be good, expecting it to not really be good, IT IS DELICIOUS!!!!! Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
Georgia Peach Coca-Cola.
Saw them in Single glass bottles at the grocery today. Figured I’d pick one up just because.
Hoped it would be good so that is why I bought it but did not really expect it to be all that good.
Got it home and put it in the fridge so it was nice and cold.
Wow, it is really really good.
Just enough peach flavor not too artificial or overbearing pairs very nicely with the original coke flavor.
Not something to drink with a meal or chug when you are thirsty but a beverarge to enjoy and sip slowly.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25426 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Do you think it would pair nicely with Jack?

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I can't say, as I never even see Georgia Peach Coca-Cola, but I will say that Walmart peach soda and Bourbon is very good!

I will have to look for this Georgia Peach Coca-Cola, it sounds interesting.

Arman

Posts: 3153 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Everything or nothing pairs nicely with bourbon.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post

https://us.coca-cola.com/coca-cola-local-flavors/

I think I saw these flavored Cokes available at my grocery store a month or so ago available in 4 packs. I didn't try them though.

Posts: 3384 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Pair it with a little Clear and a blunt

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
Do you think it would pair nicely with Jack?

Granted I am going on a decade since I have given up on any of the Devil’s drink. Even when I partook quite substantially I was never a big fan of Jack and Coke. I preferred Rum.
The peach is VERY subtle so I think ol’ Jack would overtake the peach and not be a very good compliment unless you were going very light on the jack.

————————————————

Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:

Yes sir!

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:

I've tried it with Dr. Pepper at one time. I remember that I didn't like it.

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Well. This is good news.

The recent Diet Coke flavors sucked. Zesty Blood Orange, Ginger Lime, Feisty Cherry, and Twisted Mango. The same "zingy, stingy ginger" base covered with a fruit flavor. I wouldn't mix them with Old Crow or Templeton Lie .

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just enough peach flavor not too artificial or overbearing pairs very nicely with the original coke flavor.

I've seen the balance of very good, very subtle beer (think Anchor Steam Christmas and New Year's) get thrown waaay outta whack just by putting it on a truck and shipping it to Texas. I know beer and soda are two different things, but I wonder if the taste is better the closer one is to a regional bottling plant.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Yeah. That stuff is awesome. Wifey likes the raspberry but I haven't tried it yet. Georgia Peach Coke is good to go!

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:

https://us.coca-cola.com/coca-cola-local-flavors/

I think I saw these flavored Cokes available at my grocery store a month or so ago available in 4 packs. I didn't try them though.

Local flavors huh... Lutefisk, I think I'll pass.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5151 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reflex/deflex 64:

Local flavors huh... Lutefisk, I think I'll pass.

Not even with some akevitt?

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
I finally tried these flavors after I saw them in the store again this week. I like the raspberry better than the peach. For me the peach was a little overpowering with the first bottle but by the 4th bottle I thought it was just right. However at $4.99 for a four pack of 12 oz bottles, I don't think I'll be buying these again even though they are made with cane sugar and not high fructose corn syrup.

Posts: 3384 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
That's a LOT of sugar!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16223 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nero
posted Hide Post
A local Winn-Dixie carries both the peach and raspberry. Of the two, I like raspberry more, but I prefer plain Coca-Cola or Cherry Coke over either the peach or raspberry.

nero

Posts: 4639 | Location: Tampa Bay Area | Registered: August 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A local gas station has them, buy one get one for $1. I got one of each. The raspberry I had before and enjoyed. The peach is good, the raspberry is better I think.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I like Coke. I like fountain Coke. I tried New Coke when it came out but I did not like it. I do not like flavored Coke. Well, ok, I like the flavored Coke at the soda fountain when they used to exist. Back when it was Coke and a dollop of flavored syrup. Vanilla was my favorite.

I do not like bottled flavored Coke though. It's just not the same. I haven't tried this stuff but I am fairly certain peach or raspberry does not belong in Coke.

A Coke should be enjoyed plain, chilled, in a glass or wax cup with ice, or when you watch it eat the corrosion off of your battery terminals.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I like Coke. I like fountain Coke. I tried New Coke when it came out but I did not like it. I do not like flavored Coke. Well, ok, I like the flavored Coke at the soda fountain when they used to exist. Back when it was Coke and a dollop of flavored syrup. Vanilla was my favorite.

I do not like bottled flavored Coke though. It's just not the same. I haven't tried this stuff but I am fairly certain peach or raspberry does not belong in Coke.

A Coke should be enjoyed plain, chilled, in a glass or wax cup with ice, or when you watch it eat the corrosion off of your battery terminals.

McDonalds Coke is the best in the styrofoam cup which is no longer.

————————————————