SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Climate change protest didn't work out as planned
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Climate change protest didn't work out as planned Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
Listen starting at 3:10. I have to say Mr. Levant is 100% correct.

Also watch as the protestors are dragged under by the hordes. Reminds me of The Omega Man.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/2JgndOu4ZVQ

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32008 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
I guess not too many working class folks care about their carbon footprint Big Grin

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4945 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was great to watch! Somehow,I found it uplifting, the day seems brighter. Hope those twits did this recently the vids go viral, and inspire the masses to vote.

Thank You for posting

Posts: 278 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Your thinking cap - never leave home without it.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
"I don't condone punching people" says Ezra. Well sorry, but sometimes, especially in the upside down world we live in today, punching someone like these morons is the only way to start to make the change(s) that need to happen to restore order. Especially given government has refused to fulfill its job in maintaining order. Violence is not 'always' the answer, but in some cases, it most assuredly is.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Climate change protest didn't work out as planned

I was sort of half expecting it to be called off because of bad weather.

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post