SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Newsweek.com reports "Mass Casualty Incident" at Southern Border
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newsweek.com reports "Mass Casualty Incident" at Southern Border Login/Join 
posted
Sensationalism at its best. Ten "migrants" injured falling off the wall:

https://www.newsweek.com/us-me...ident-latest-1875474

Posts: 786 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clickbait.

I'll take your word for it.

Posts: 1364 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Ten illegals sitting on the wall, one falls off.....

Posts: 24341 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Sorry.... not sorry. Tell your friends to stay home.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2080 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
As long as they are falling back on their side of the wall, and not onto ours...

Posts: 6791 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
It’s a start.

A small one.

What’s that expression? Good fences make good neighbors.

Posts: 53850 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ten little
Nine little
Eight little...

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9379 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Didn’t Agatha Christie write a mystery with a similar title? “And Then There Were None”

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2808 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Is wall sitting a new Olympic event?

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17568 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Humpty Dumptey estaba sentado en la pared.

Humpty Dumptey tuvo una gran caída.

Toda la Inmigración y toda la Patrulla Fronteriza,

No podían volver a juntar sus cabezas en absoluto.

(monkeys can't rhyme worth shit...)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
"Mass casualty incident" is a great way to get the wine mommies to sperg out and start flapping their hands about AR15s, when the "weapon" in question was a wall.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17089 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
1000 at once is starting to approach my definition of ‘mass’

Posts: 53850 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Well, they had mass, the mass started accelerating, then experienced an unplanned sudden deceleration.

Posts: 18383 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post