SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    CO members: Looking for FFL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CO members: Looking for FFL Login/Join 
posted
Looking for a reputable FFL on the Front Range with which to handle my transactions. Bonus points if they sell on GB. Thanks in advance!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
Try Tom and Joes Firearms in Wheat Ridge. He's a friend and I've been doing business with him for 16 years.

http://www.tomandjoesfirearms.net/

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Storm! I’ll check him out.

If any others out there that the membership are happy with. Keep ‘em coming.

posted Hide Post
Ryan who sells on this board and GB. He is at Central Auto parts in Ft. Morgan. He is a stand up person.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Just did a very smooth transfer @ Rapid Fire
Bunker in Littleton (south Denver). $15 transfers plus background check. GunBroker deal.

EasyFire

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Ark Tactical in Lakewood is also a good shop. I don't know if they do GB or not. Transfers are $10

Posts: 4022 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
The Front Range encompasses a fairly large area. I'd hazard a guess there are dozens of FFLs in the area and so, unless you are willing to drive a couple hours to reach an FFL, you might want to narrow down either the area you are willing to drive to or perhaps whether you need FFLs licensed to handle certain types of transactions such as Class III SOT transfers.

I can recommend a couple FFLs in the Pikes Peak region if you find this area within your driving distance.

quote:
Originally posted by bgouker:
Ryan who sells on this board and GB. He is at Central Auto parts in Ft. Morgan. He is a stand up person.

I'll second this recommendation. His forum screen name is r2mach1. Ryan is knowledgeable, accommodating, and an all around good guy.

r2mach1 SIGforum Classified ad

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:

quote:

I'll second this recommendation. His forum screen name is r2mach1. Ryan is knowledgeable, accommodating, and an all around good guy.

And I’ll third it... Ryan has collected lots of my hard earned cash in return for awesome service and nice guns at great prices

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10947 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:

quote:

And I’ll third it... Ryan has collected lots of my hard earned cash in return for awesome service and nice guns at great prices

I'm on the Ryan bandwagon, too. Great guy to deal with. Hope he's close enough to you to use.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3455 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mile high shooting sports. Sold a rifle through them that they listed on gunbroker. Got a few hundred more than I hoped.

Jd

Posts: 390 | Location: Northern Colorado  | Registered: May 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Are you in the metro area or north or south of there. I've had good luck with some guys in the Loveland area.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10911 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
Are you in the metro area or north or south of there. I've had good luck with some guys in the Loveland area.

I’m in the metro area. I have several long guns I want to sell. I hope to find an FFL that will help me value and place them up for auction on GB. I’d travel to the Springs or FoCo for the right guy.

Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Ryan is solid. Good prices, too.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanner:
I’m in the metro area. I have several long guns I want to sell. I hope to find an FFL that will help me value and place them up for auction on GB. I’d travel to the Springs or FoCo for the right guy.

Another suggestion is 5280 Armory in Arvada (5280armory.com). Call them and ask to talk to Matt or Gina.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks again Storm!

Thanks all for the advice. Much thanks!

Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanner:
Thanks again Storm!

Thanks all for the advice. Much thanks!

You're welcome. I hope you find someone good to help you out.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
Tanner,
Check your email.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ