SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Leftist Mother Discovers She is Awful
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leftist Mother Discovers She is Awful Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Since the subject is a bit difficult to explain in a few words, I stayed with the original video title.

The fellow on the left is Carl Benjamin, known to the youtube faithful as Sargon of Akkad. Putting it in Mafia terms, Carl is a friend of ours.

The bloke on the right, I do not know, but appears also to be a made guy.

While there's no doubt that leftists are insane (otherwise, they wouldn't be leftists), take a look at this clip if you want a real glimpse of just how whacko they truly are, and the damage they are doing to their own children. This clip is informative, tragic, and hilarious in equal measures.

It's quite funny that these two British gents are familiar with the term "Big Brother" only in the Orwellian sense. I'm guessing the youth mentoring programs in the UK are called something else. Big Grin

Posts: 107750 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting Para, as you allude both funny and depressing.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7122 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Yes its scary how much these libs indocrtinate their kids.

This is nothing short of 1984 / KGB syle informing on your friends, and she is proud of him for it.

Psycho

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10731 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Maybe someone should start a spreadsheet of SF contributors and their "problematic" behavior?

Posts: 6514 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
What the mother didn't see was the other list for adults, where she's at the top of the list.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4339 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He should come up with a point system for the transgressions and use the auto sum feature to know who to focus on. Could deftly handle the minority issue by starting them out with a negative number based on victimhood level. White males start out +10, highest points equals most “problematic.”

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
The boy doesn't quite fit in you say? I wonder why that is?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Is the spreadsheet something like Rainman’s serious injury list?

“Charlie Babbit, 1988, Squeezed and pulled and hurt my neck.”

Posts: 4130 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Imagine what he’ll become.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29734 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
This crap makes my head hurt. How on earth did all of this get started and attract so much of a following??

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38006 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post