SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Moen Customer Service - Amazing!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moen Customer Service - Amazing! Login/Join 
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted
I’m familiar enough with Moen products to appreciate their design and ease of maintenance, so I didn’t hesitate to put a Moen faucet in our remodeled kitchen. Well... the hot won’t get hot. Now it’s one of those single handle jobs, so I wasn’t sure I was trying to use it right.

I shot an email to Moen customer service asking for basic instructions and describing what was happening when I tried to figure it out on my own.

Next business day (Friday afternoon to Monday morning), I get a shipping notification for a new core followed by an email with instructions on how to use the faucet, a suggestion that it sounds like I need a new core (on a brand new faucet?), and an apology for my inconvenience. Not only that, but they also gave me a 65% off coupon for up to three items from their contractor/designer’s shopping page, which I was given a direct link to.

I remember now that when I was buying the faucet, I couldn’t find one in any store or online retailer, so when I contacted them, not only did they direct me to their direct sales website, but gave me a 50% off coupon.

Unbelievable. Gotta love Moen.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16317 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Going into my 52nd year of dealing with them, and much like you, I truly am impressed by the service. Delta is right up there too!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't realize that Moen would replace parts, including cartridges, free of charge to the original homeowner, or if the product was registered after purchase. They don't even charge for shipping. They sent me a spray unit about a month ago when the old one went bad.

I also didn't realize until a couple years ago that Moen's headquarters were in North Olmsted, Ohio, a few miles from where I grew up.

Posts: 786 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
It's really good to hear they are still a stand up company.

Decades ago... when I was still in building / electrical / plumbing of new houses... I had a single cartridge that dripped when installed. I called Moen for a replacement and they sent me 12 cartridges, plus one complete new faucet, free of charge no questions ask.

Of corse we were buying their faucets buy the case lot at the time. Big Grin

Collecting dust.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post