Tools

deleted Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
wow - aged 50...now I am feeling really old

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nhtagmember,

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53261 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
I think that is NOT the official ABC News site.
www.abcnews.go.com is the official one.
Might be a spoof site...

Posts: 3813 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
It’s a hoax.

Posts: 33923 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Hoax

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1909 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Yes. Google says it’s a hoax.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Fake

Posts: 17907 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Pamela Anderson To Be ‘Quizzed’ By FBI Over Julian Assange London Visits, Reveals ‘Radar Online’

The FBI may have found it interesting that the 'Baywatch' star admitted to 'Page Six' she has had a 'great relationship with Russia' and was 'coy' about a romantic relationship with Russia's Putin.

The FBI is interested in chatting up Baywatch actress Pamela Anderson about her rather curious relationship with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, reports Radar Online.

The 50-year-old actress’ London vegan lunch visits to his abode at the Ecuadorian embassy has now raised some questions, claims a source who spoke to the publication.

“The FBI wants to interview Pamela about her relationship with Julian.”
Confirming this, Assange has posted his own tweet about the FBI questioning the infamous Playboy model.

“The FBI has a new target: Pamela Anderson.”
Prior to the 2016 American election, Anderson made surprising headlines by frequently visiting “her friend Julian” in London, as the life-long vegan brought her pal a healthy vegan lunch and snacks. There is no indication that Assange has been practicing the vegan lifestyle himself.

The 46-year-old Assange has been living under the protection of Ecuador since 2012 because of two rape charges in Sweden, which have since been dropped, and because the whistleblower released secret American military documents.

What Radar Online’s source failed to report is whether Anderson will be questioned by the FBI regarding any information around Assange’s WikiLeaks role in the release of the the Hillary Clinton emails, just prior to the presidential election.

Could the FBI questioning of Pamela Anderson possibly be connected to the current Mueller Russia probe?

As of now, there is no indication, although Pammy recently “played coy” to Page Six when asked about any sort of romantic relationship between her and Russia’s Vladimir Putin.

But she did dish a bit about her close and personal connection to Russia, including an exclusive invitation by Putin himself.

“He wanted me to come to his inauguration and give him flowers … I didn’t do that. Obviously we have been in the same place together sometimes … I had a great relationship with Russia, yes.”
Right now, Pam Anderson’s main concern appears to be helping her friend Julian Assange get asylum.

According to the Daily Mail, the two were originally introduced by her pal, designer Vivienne Westwood, in 2014, when he was presumably holed up in the Ecuadorean embassy.

Pam appears to be using every possible opportunity to help Assange. Last year, according to People, Anderson opened up a pop-up vegan restaurant, Le Table du Marchee by Pamela, in the south of France.

Open for just 50 nights, the Ramatuelle restaurant was where she publicly invited French President Emmanuel Macron and his wife Brigitte Trogneux to “eat good food and discuss what can be done for Julian.”

Link

Must be some life in the old girl yet....

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well then:

The FBI is probing Pamela Anderson

Posts: 12764 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10957 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I can think of a couple reasons I'm glad it's hoax.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5692 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
I can think of a couple reasons I'm glad it's hoax.
I see what you did there.

Posts: 6937 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Well then:

Man, it's going to be a long one.

Q

Posts: 26564 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Damn, I was looking forward to the retrospective of her filmography on AMC.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2395 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Well then:

Man, it's going to be a long one.

Or many short ones.

Posts: 12764 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well then:

Full PPE is recommended for those involved

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38029 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post