SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Para"s Birthday
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Para"s Birthday Login/Join 
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday BOSS!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6337 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, parabellum!

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15913 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Many happy returns of the day Para!

Posts: 520 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday to the greatest forum moderator of all time. Enjoy your day Para!

Posts: 2836 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, Chief!

Posts: 26955 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Para! Thanks so much for SIGforum.

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NapoleonSolo
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Para!

“Our actions may be impeded...
But there can be no impeding our intentions or our dispositions. Because we can accommodate and adapt. The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting.

The impeding to action advances action.

What stands in the way becomes the way.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Posts: 240 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: November 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
A belated Happy Birthday to you.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday. Here's to another great trip around the sun...

Posts: 3539 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Sir. Have a good one

Posts: 1571 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(K,Na)(Fe+++,Al,Mg)2
(Si,Al)4 O10(OH)2
Picture of Munch
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Posts: 859 | Location: north central Ohio | Registered: December 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
In light of your recent health recovery this birthday is a gift. I’ll add my well wishes with the rest. Thank you for all you do.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29736 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Happy number ? to you, Boss. Wishes for many more to follow.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4242 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday

Posts: 2224 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2579 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday. Any cake left?

Posts: 428 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Happy B'day!

Posts: 13683 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Para! I hope you have a great day!

Posts: 618 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday

Posts: 5360 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday young man!

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7122 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post