SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KFC restaurant hid Arizona-Mexico drug smuggling tunnel, officials say
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KFC restaurant hid Arizona-Mexico drug smuggling tunnel, officials say Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted
Here's a story that should serve as today's update on the illegal alien front. I'm not sure if the left would prefer to file this under abused and harassed "Dreamers" or just simple racism and discrimination. It doesn't appear that families have have been separated yet.

I wonder if there is special drug pricing by the bucket?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018...l-officials-say.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There went his retirement plan.

Posts: 13128 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
You sure it wasn't Los Pollos Hermanos???

Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:

Or pollos con fentanyl as a menu item? With flaky biscuits, of course.

Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Ha - I just noticed the Pollo in Chief! Big Grin

thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
"[Lopez had] over 118 kilograms of methamphetamine, over six kilograms of cocaine, over three kilograms of fentanyl, over 13 kilograms of white heroin and over six kilograms of brown heroin,"

Dude, I was just going to a party!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12708 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Just another reason to beef up border protection until it is as impregnable as a Democrat is resistant to common sense.

This will occupy a half day at best in the leftist media, then back to the regularly scheduled Trump bashing.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15834 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
I wonder if he was the Franchisee or if this location was company owned. Regardless, a whole lot of oversight was simply non-existent. Unless, booty was paid. Roll Eyes

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigcpa:
I wonder if he was the Franchisee or if this location was company owned. Regardless, a whole lot of oversight was simply non-existent. Unless, booty was paid. Roll Eyes

The article said the restaurant was already closed down and “abandoned”. My guess is that he was either the owner or proprietor of a franchise, got shut down, and found a way to keep making money.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15834 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:
"[Lopez had] over 118 kilograms of methamphetamine, over six kilograms of cocaine, over three kilograms of fentanyl, over 13 kilograms of white heroin and over six kilograms of brown heroin,"

Dude, I was just going to a party!

And those aren't even his pants he has on!

Someone is going to die in a very bad way for losing this amount of product.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3888 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
always suspected one of the secret ingredients was crack.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

Big Grin

I find Gus Fring a more likable guy than that asshole.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5545 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Kentucky Fried Cocaine?

Posts: 8911 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vinnybass:
I find Gus Fring a more likable guy than that asshole.

Concur...whole-heartedly. At least Gus Fring had principles (and yes...I realize Gus was a fictional character Big Grin). That front hole pictured has none...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
This is one of the many reasons I prefer popeye's

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
always suspected one of the secret ingredients was crack.

So THAT's what they put in those damn double quarter pounders with cheese!

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4373 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
I guess that's one way to get extra-crispy.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kkina,

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16959 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
This is one of the many reasons I prefer popeye's
We have at least 4 major chains of chicken purveyors here--I usually go to Popeye's because there is one just a block down the street. None of the other chains are (enough) better to convince me to go farther.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I wonder how many of these there are that they haven't found yet, and how long they typically run before they get busted.

A wall isn't going to stop them.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post