SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help with PC Graphics Card! $500- $900 range?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help with PC Graphics Card! $500- $900 range? Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Just got an email from B&H Photo. Apparently they have a lottery system for buying incoming graphics cards. Just got a MSI GeForce RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio for $805.

Not gonna lie, probably gonna throw it on eBay. I want a 3090 for VR, so this can help pay for it.

Oooorrrr.....maybe use it and settle for a good monitor and TrackIR?

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16189 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I'm still looking for a card. Never saw a 3060 drop on release day and had a friend help with neweggs shuffle, neither of us got one. I would be happy with a 3060Ti or 3070 if I could find one at msrp. I refuse to pay over.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
Just got an email from B&H Photo. Apparently they have a lottery system for buying incoming graphics cards. Just got a MSI GeForce RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio for $805.

Not gonna lie, probably gonna throw it on eBay. I want a 3090 for VR, so this can help pay for it.

Oooorrrr.....maybe use it and settle for a good monitor and TrackIR?

Lottery System? Please expand on this....Inquiring (and desperate) minds want (and need) to know! Wink

I'm on the 'Notify When Available' list for two different cards, and just added them to my 'Wish List' in case that helps, but I'm not aware of any 'Lottery System' at B&H.

Like 'SIG4EVA' I want a RTX 3080, but I'd settle for a RTX 3070 (or even a RTX 3060Ti) if I could find one....But I'm NOT willing to pay the 'ASS Rape' GPU Scalper prices! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8904 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Apparently, if you clicked on the "Notify Me" button, they are pulling names off of it get cards as they come in. I received an email with a "bonus code". You have to call in, give the code, then they let you purchase over the phone.

I thought it was a scam at first so I called the store directly to verify.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16189 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post