SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Matt Walsh travels the country asking “what is a woman?”
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Matt Walsh travels the country asking “what is a woman?” Login/Join 
posted
It’s over an hour long but goes by very quickly. By the end, the only real question is when will the comet hit.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ClDQeje2d6ux/

Posts: 772 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Everyday I realize there’s more and more people I like less and less.

Posts: 2777 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I think. Frown

Posts: 3521 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
In May I put the Trailer in the Lair.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...060060294#4060060294

I have no problem with anyone watching the pirated version of this documentary, but if you really want to help our side, you might consider getting a subscription to the Daily Wire and support them by watching this content there.

They have a lot of good movies and other documentaries that can be had for just a one month subscription for $10. Use promo code "whatisawoman".

You can also check out Gina Carano's new movie produced by the Daily Wire.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/6140030394

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
^yep, that is in work. Thanks for the code I was looking for. The only limitation at this time is compatibility with Roku and Fire TV. i.e., ability to broadcast on large screen. Perhaps Rumble will step up.

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Done is old.
Don isn't overthinking it.
Be like Don.
Don't be a dick.
But if you have one, man, that's cool.
If you don't, would you like to maybe, go see a Star Wars movie?

Burma Shave.

(cuz it doesn't rhyme, so it can't be Dr. Seuss)

(and I really like Dr. Miriam Grossman!)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSentry:
^yep, that is in work. Thanks for the code I was looking for. The only limitation at this time is compatibility with Roku and Fire TV. i.e., ability to broadcast on large screen. Perhaps Rumble will step up.

New code. Use code "plus" for 35% off your membership.

The Daily Wire rolled out Daily Wire+ this evening. I guess everyone has a plus nowadays. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, Jordan Peterson has now joined The Daily Wire in a multi-year deal.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
My luck, I just got the 25 off but I saw the 35 after. Roll Eyes. Heard DW has signed up 800k+ at $10/month.

Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
DW emailed to let me know they are refunding the difference. I didn't expect that. Good on them.

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I've been wanting to watch this, and now I wish I hadn't.

These people are more insane than I thought, and many of them belong in prison...or otherwise culled out of society.

Posts: 20103 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post