SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Christmas Eve Eve
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Christmas Eve Eve Login/Join 
posted
Steak https://imgur.com/gallery/juKJwp9

Steak on the grill tonight. One of my distributors always sends me Black Angus steaks every Christmas. Great company and great person to deal with.
Not a big fan of Christmas at all but he makes it worthwhile.
Merry Christmas to all. Season's Greetings if you're offended. Smile

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2040 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I raise my glass and toast a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to my Sigforum family, you are all my brothers and sisters.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4889 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Christmas Eve pizza for me. Big Grin

Pot luck at my brothers tomorrow. which means I eat before showing up. Razz

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Christmas in enemy territory in NoVa. We are having pizza and Chinese.

Merry Christmas and wish the best for everyone's New Year.

Posts: 1970 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smoking thighs and wings plus veggies with the family. The wife, kids, and grand kids are giving me a big smile. Merry Christmas everyone!

Posts: 7670 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas https://imgur.com/gallery/8z4QewT

Here's Christmas Eve supper. It's just me and with the 20 steaks I got from my distributor, I'll be eating quite a bit of beef.
Merry Christmas to the Sigforum family.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!

Early Christmas Eve dinner, and yes the door is open in the background because it was 70 degrees today!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Merry Christmas!

Early Christmas Eve dinner, and yes the door is open in the background because it was 70 degrees today!

Very nice Bama, enjoy. Usual shitty weather here in N.E. Ohio which is why I did cast iron inside.

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
Very nice Bama, enjoy. Usual shitty weather here in N.E. Ohio which is why I did cast iron inside.

Thank you sir, that steak looked delicious hope you enjoyed it and have a wonderful Christmas Eve and day!

Last year we had 16 inches of snow two weeks before Christmas. More rain this year, but a nice warm front just came thru so we are enjoying it. I smoked a small spiral sliced ham that turned out pretty good.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all of Sig forum and families! Not able to post any pics, enjoying a nice prime rib, cooked med rare! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas....

Posts: 1148 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, Y'all!

Smile

Wishing peace on earth and goodwill to all.

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I hope this is the official Merry Christmas thread... cause I’m wishing you all a very Merry Christmas! I hope it finds you all loved, remembered and peaceful. God bless..

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7064 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10986 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all my SF friends!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:

I see balance and harmony. More than just a wide flowing design is tying the room together. Mrs BamaJeepsteris a genius of harmony and feng shui?

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS, y’all!!!

Retired Texas Lawman

Posts: 1215 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas guys!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
quote:

I see balance and harmony. More than just a wide flowing design is tying the room together. Mrs BamaJeepsteris a genius of harmony and feng shui?

Thank you, she is definitely a genius of harmony. Our home is our refuge and happy place.

- John Adams