SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Any SAS shoe fans in the house?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any SAS shoe fans in the house? Login/Join 
Picture of RobertFBurnett
posted
I bought my first pair yesterday after my Merrils are starting to wear. At first the price stings a little bit but when you don't have to put a $55 insole in them the value evens out a bit. They slipped on and felt great and will probably get better with some wear, I'm looking forward to some happier feet.

-RFB

Posts: 1430 | Location: San Fernando Valley, CA | Registered: January 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Got a pair purchased about 30 years ago, still comfortable, occasional use.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9856 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
SAS and Genesco was a big show factory where I grew up. It’s long gone. I hadn’t heard the name in years.

Posts: 17903 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post