SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Girly hand KARMA ...Winner...vthoky
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Girly hand KARMA ...Winner...vthoky Login/Join 
posted
I finally gave in to the fact that my girly hand size always has and always will prevent me from shooting my M11's and P229's worth a crap so I sold them. A few leftover mags offered as karma here. I'll give it a week or so. Please no Jr. members or where standard capacity mags are illegal.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pace40,

Posts: 652 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #1. Thanks!

Posts: 9477 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
in plz. Thanks.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19226 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
Almost in.... but I got my P229s back when "fotay" (.40 S&W) was all the rage - about the time I joined this forum, as a matter of fact.

Very generous though!

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3302 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Damn!…..how I hate this 10 round limit State! Good luck to those in free States!!

Posts: 3121 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I would love the opportunity. Please enter me.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20838 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in . Thanks .

Posts: 4068 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
I'm in
Thanks

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
These would be a great addition. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 9537 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Thank you for the opportunity. It is a very generous karma.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4030 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in the hat.

Posts: 1073 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I’m in. thanks for chance.
I’ve got a question,, will these mags fit an original 9mm 229 with 1/2 heigth serrations, or a 228?
If not, don’t include me. Thanks anyways and Good Luck with your karma.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sigfest,

Posts: 11149 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Would love a shot at this generous karma offering. Thank you for the opportunity.

God bless America.

Posts: 13519 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
I could use them, I'm in, please.

Posts: 9058 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d like to be included but with a caveat. I could probably use three of these mags but seven is a bit more than I need. Therefore, if I were to be chosen, I’ll have another karma of my own and offer up four of the mags to someone else in the community.

Posts: 418 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, and thanks very much for the chance.

Posts: 7347 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Very generous!

Thanks.

Posts: 2968 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Great karma! If I'm picked please split up the mags, I only needs 2-3.

thanks!

Posts: 1991 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in- and thank you

Posts: 342 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Thank you.. I'd like a chance...

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2675 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post