SIGforum
FREE SIG Electronic hearing protection....

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/2120047334

November 26, 2017, 09:43 AM
Unishot
FREE SIG Electronic hearing protection....
Today Only!
Over at the SIG SAUER website, spend $100, get SIG electronic hearing protection earmuffs. Free shipping too. I got some ammo to try out, it automatically shows up in your cart. While supplies last.

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!
November 26, 2017, 09:47 AM
Skins2881
I have six boxes of vcrown SD ammo in my cart, was considering buying it for free ear pro and giving ammo a shot. Anyone tried the 124gr 9mm?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis
November 26, 2017, 09:49 AM
ensigmatic
Are those ears actually any good?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
November 26, 2017, 09:59 AM
Unishot
From the SIG site:

SIG EHP feature a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 23 dB, and features a sound activated compression (SAC) of 0.02 seconds. SAC is a special electronic circuitry that will compress gun shots and other loud noises down to a safe level without completely shutting the noise off. This allows you to hear range commands or communicate with your hunting partners -- even when shots are being fired around you. Includes 2 AAA batteries

November 26, 2017, 11:36 AM
sns3guppy
I believe my cheap walker electronic ears, on sale at Sportsmans Warehouse, do better.
November 26, 2017, 12:04 PM
drabfour
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
I believe my cheap walker electronic ears, on sale at Sportsmans Warehouse, do better.

Well I believe they are SIG branded cheap Walkers.
November 26, 2017, 12:16 PM
PD
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Are those ears actually any good?

I was almost ready to pull the trigger this morning but still waiting for someone to say something good
November 26, 2017, 12:18 PM
RHINOWSO
Rebranded Chicom junk more than likely.

Just buy some decent stuff from the source.
November 26, 2017, 01:10 PM
Unishot
I have no idea if they're any good or not, but I figured what the heck. I needed some food to feed my new 300 Blk pistol, and heard good things about the SIG ammo for this particular caliber. They normally sell the ears for $69.95. Could they continue to sell them at that price if they were complete crap? (I suppose so...) Roll Eyes

I could always give them away for Christmas.....