SIGforum
Happy Thanksgiving to all SIGforum readers, members and their family and friends

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/2110005694

November 24, 2022, 02:54 PM
joel9507
Happy Thanksgiving to all SIGforum readers, members and their family and friends
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Smile
November 24, 2022, 03:09 PM
konata88
Here too - wishing all of you happy thanksgiving!

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book
November 24, 2022, 03:20 PM
mod29
Back at ya, Para!
November 24, 2022, 03:29 PM
armored
A Happy Thanksgiving to all.
November 24, 2022, 03:32 PM
Blessing to all of my SIGforum family.

Q

November 24, 2022, 04:15 PM
irreverent
Happy Thanksgiving!

"Trust, but verify."
November 24, 2022, 04:21 PM
DennisM
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

My wife also wishes a wonderful day to my Imaginary Friends. She recognizes the green forum background. Big Grin
November 24, 2022, 04:55 PM
m1009
Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Hope everyone is having a great holiday.
And, thanks, Para, for this great forum for us to share info, vent, or hang out.
November 24, 2022, 05:09 PM
VBVAGUY
Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless to ALL !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."
November 24, 2022, 05:10 PM
P220 Smudge
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Smile

November 24, 2022, 05:10 PM
Elk Hunter
Thanks for all the things you do, Para. And a truly wonderful Thanksgiving to you and yours!!!!!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter
November 24, 2022, 05:25 PM
G-Man
Thank you, Para! I'm grateful to you for this wonderful sanctuary of sanity, wisdom, and truth that you created here with this forum. It is truly a gift!
November 24, 2022, 05:27 PM
jbourneidentity
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I'm very grateful for this forum and all of its members!
November 24, 2022, 05:47 PM
StorminNormin
Happy Thanksgiving Para and everyone. So much I am grateful for and this forum is one of them.

NRA Benefactor Life Member
November 24, 2022, 06:02 PM
Lord Vaalic
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Best place on the internet

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day
November 24, 2022, 06:05 PM
Arty
I wish you the best, Para.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."
November 24, 2022, 06:16 PM
BB61
Happy Thanksgiving and best to everyone.

November 24, 2022, 06:51 PM
P250UA5
Cheers to all! Happy Thanksgiving.
Thanks for all you do, Para, and thanks for the awesome generosity shown by the members here.

The Enemy's gate is down.
November 24, 2022, 07:11 PM
Lt CHEG
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well Para, and to all the membership here on SIGforum. This forum is without question a place to be thankful for.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
November 24, 2022, 07:20 PM
KevinCW
Agreed. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."