SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Louisville KY's Porch Pooper Strikes Again!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Louisville KY's Porch Pooper Strikes Again! Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted

Posts: 24339 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
When you gotta go...

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31444 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
That he came to the same house 3 times says maybe there's some personal grudge going on. Have you fired or laid anybody off lately? Filed some other charge against somebody? Could be a relative or friend of somebody you've "wronged".

Posts: 7418 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I'd be waiting behind the door wearing nothing but my suppressed SP5K and boonie hat. At least then he'd have something to shit about.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17620 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Oh what a crappy story!

Posts: 8726 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
The same clothing each time?

The same position?

OCD?

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5216 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
The same clothing each time?

The same position?

OCD?

Or IBS perhaps.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17620 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
https://www.wdrb.com/news/man-...b1-234cf83b7f57.html

Man seen pooping on Old Louisville porch has autism and won't be identified or charged, police say

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Louisville police said they won't pursue criminal charges against the man seen on video repeatedly pooping on the same porch in Old Louisville, saying the man has a "high band degree of autism."

In a statement Friday morning, Louisville Metro Police spokesperson John Bradley said investigators have identified the man but won't release his name publicly, citing his autism diagnosis and a need for care.

"Those living and suffering with disorders are often unable to tackle deliberations, and their actions are to be examined and understood – vs. labelled and immediately judged as villainous," Bradley said. "... There will be no criminal charges pursued in this case."

A homeowner on South 1st Street said the first violation on his porch was Aug. 26. The man appeared to look around, do his business, walk away and then come back and do it again. And the second time he rang the doorbell.

The same homeowner said the man returned to his home around 1:30 a.m. Sept. 1 and once again pooped on the porch. He then returned around 3:30 a.m. Sept. 2 but was scared away by a sonic alarm set up as a deterrent at the house. The homeowner said he ordered "no trespassing" warning tape to span the railings of the porch at night.

Bradley said while criminal activities are often accompanied by intent, many living with an Autism Spectrum Disorder aren't acting in that way.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2808 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Louisville police said they won't pursue criminal charges against the man seen on video repeatedly pooping on the same porch in Old Louisville, saying the man has a "high band degree of autism."

If they don't do SOMETHING about/for him, he's liable to have an accident one of these days.

Posts: 7418 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
A bucket of cold water would do wonders.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15833 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You guys are too nice. I was thinking bear spray on the 'exposed area'.

Make it count

Posts: 1431 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: November 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Remote controlled air horn immediately above his head. Then he'll really shit.

Posts: 9297 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alreadydead:
You guys are too nice. I was thinking bear spray on the 'exposed area'.

Actually I was thinking a dozen or so paintballs, but your idea is probably better.