SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mc Rib is coming back
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mc Rib is coming back Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted
If you’re one of the many that has loved the Mc Rib, it’ll be back this December for a limited time.

https://www.verdenews.com/news...c-mcrib-coming-back/

NEW YORK — McRib, the fast-food sandwich that went viral before viral was a thing, is back.

McDonald’s announced Friday that for the first time in eight years it will be offering nationwide its barbeque slathered sandwich with the cult following.

The McRib will appear on the menus Dec. 2, for a limited time of course.

The McRib is an elusive prize for adherents, who scour the internet for reports of its surfacing at limited locations, and for a short amount of time. There is even a website called the McRib Locator, created to spread the word about McDonald’s restaurants that are offering the boneless pork sandwich served with slivered onions and pickles on top.

The company’s social media team this month lamented a lack of concern over its feelings when the McRib enters the conversation.

McDonald’s is reintroducing the McRib nationally as it tries to regain its footing during the pandemic, which left many of its dining rooms sparsely populated or empty, though drive-thrus continued to operate.

When it released second-quarter earnings in July showing a 68% decline in net income, the world’s largest burger chain said it would spend more than $200 million to support franchisee marketing during the second quarter in a bid to get customers back.

It’s not impossible to get a McRib any time you want it, but you might need to travel to Germany, where it’s on the menu year-round.

See: https://mcriblocator.com

The McRib debuted nationally the U.S. in 1982.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Duplicate thread

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54504 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Duplicate thread

I searched. No results. Care to share a link?

***ETA - Double searched twenty pages back. Nothing.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
I will be eating at least 2.

Posts: 5101 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those things are absolutely disgusting! Looking forward to eating a couple of 'em though! Big Grin

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Bro, I’ll down a few of those trash burgers. Tastyish pork like substance drown in mediocre BBQ sauce with pickles from a bucket, and a decent bun.

I’m down as fuck.

quote:
The “lol” thread

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

Posts: 16268 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Hey, where are the McRibs?

Your search skills are far superior to mine. Well, shit. I guess I posted a topic that has been posted before. I didn’t realize it was such a crime.

Send me to the gallows.

I would delete the thread, but I do not have permission to do so.

quote:
The “lol” thread

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
It was a little tricky...old thread that was resurrected.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16268 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
Bro, I’ll down a few of those trash burgers. Tastyish pork like substance drown in mediocre BBQ sauce with pickles from a bucket, and a decent bun.

I’m down as fuck.

LMAO!

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outnumbered:
quote:

I’m down as fuck.

LMAO!

You know you want some bucket pickles on some porkish meat.

Like deviled ham, but less salty.

quote:
The “lol” thread

drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this. This is one of the worst fast food sammiches out there. Will glady donate mine to whoever wants it............ drill sgt.

Posts: 1954 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drill sgt:
So sorry to hear this. This is one of the worst fast food sammiches out there. Will glady donate mine to whoever wants it............ drill sgt.

Email is in my profile. I’ll send you my address. It’ll probably still be edible when it gets here. Smile

quote:
The “lol” thread

semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Vomit.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by drill sgt:

Email is in my profile. I’ll send you my address. It’ll probably still be edible when it gets here. Smile

It wasn't edible in the first place.... Lol

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:

I’m down as fuck.

Damn Noah! And here I thought you were a gourmet chef among other things. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Is McRib extruded from a meat slurry?

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by msfzoe:
Is McRib extruded from a meat slurry?
A slurry, yes. I doubt there is much meat in it.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:

I’m down as fuck.

Damn Noah! And here I thought you were a gourmet chef among other things. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
We all have our vices. Big Grin

Posts: 9002 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm back to eating KETO but I will be making an exception as I have done annually for some time - although I will be sticking with just one mcrib and skipping the second mcrib and large fries...

Posts: 513 | Location: SEMO | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post