Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| The Ice Cream Man |
We need a way to print up invoices for the delivery men. Epson had something called EmailPrint, but I cannot seem to find out which models have that feature. Any useful insight or suggestions would be appreciated. BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active. | ||
|
quarter MOA visionary![]() |
HP also have this built in to their software too through a web portal. Most all major printer companies have this under different name. Better to cross reference yourself on the respective websites than go off something here. | |||
|
| The Ice Cream Man |
Our HP printer we have at work, is connected to the wifi network, but for some reason, keeps saying "option not allowed" when I try to turn on email printing. I have a feeling this will end up something I have a tech guy address. BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active. | |||
|
Member![]() |
Little confused about exactly what you’re trying to do. Are you looking to email the invoice TO the delivery guys OR are you trying to allow the delivery guys to remotely print their invoices back to base after the delivery? Either way, here’s Epsons’s configuration instructions. Instructions ———- Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup. | |||
|
quarter MOA visionary![]() |
Little confused too on what you are trying to accomplish. A wi-fi is local not remote . Email "printing" = ??? >> are you trying to print an email or send a document via email? ?? | |||
|
| The Ice Cream Man |
My delivery guys aren’t too computer savvy. When someone takes an order, we want them to be able to send an email, and have the invoice print out. That way, when the delivery men come in, they can grab the stack of invoices and know what/where they are delivering, and whether the deliveries are COD or pre-paid BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active. | |||
|
| Thank you Very little ![]() |
https://epson.com/Support/Prin.../s/SPT_EMAILPRINT-NS Instructions on how to use it, how to setup and find your printers email address at link. | |||
|
A Grateful American![]() |
Email me. I can help. "the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד | |||
|
| The Ice Cream Man |
Email sent. Thank You BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active. | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

