SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Harbor Freight coupon database site
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harbor Freight coupon database site Login/Join 
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted
In case anyone here is not aware of the Harbor Freight coupon database site, here is the link to a site which normally has a lot of coupons for various items.

http://www.hfqpdb.com/browse

This is a link for tools under $1.

http://www.hfqpdb.com/gallery/under1

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that link. I just used the coupon to purchase a chain saw. I was going to get it at a local store - about 30 miles away, but I'm having it shipped. I'm saving a little bit of money, gas and time. Thanks again.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1178 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ftttu:
Thanks for that link. I just used the coupon to purchase a chain saw. I was going to get it at a local store - about 30 miles away, but I'm having it shipped. I'm saving a little bit of money, gas and time. Thanks again.

Glad it helped. Lately they have had 25% coupons around holidays. Not every free item is worth it, but the $0.99 blue multi-bit screw drivers they have on coupon for a few more days are well worth the money, at least for what I do with them.

Those can be free, too, so if you are driving by a store you could get two for a dollar.

I remember when my Grandfather used to take me each month for the Radio Shack battery club. We used to get 9v batteries.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
The fella who runs that site also runs a Facebook group which is occasionally useful. He also put out an app for Android.

Posts: 6371 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post