SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cheap Hearing Aids
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cheap Hearing Aids Login/Join 
Author,
cowboy,
friend to all
posted Hide Post
Tried the cheaper ones and they were pretty poor, then went with Oticon, Ultra Pro, they are a delight! I can shoot, they block most of the sound and by the time the pullet hits my steel target 88 yards away they have reset and I can hear the sound of the bullet hitting steel. And can hear folks talking.

Posts: 2402 | Location: Riverton Wyoming | Registered: June 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I saw this segment roughly a month ago on the CBS Sunday Morning program; it’s worth watching.

I had an audiologist try to talk me into hearing aids several years ago. I still have functional hearing without them, but she (the audiologist) claimed the aids would help with my tinnitus. One way or another, I’m sure I’ll be shopping for them in the next few years.

Posts: 13303 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post