SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Doc says he got a death threat. I say he is a liar.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doc says he got a death threat. I say he is a liar. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andcommande:
He planted a note with his own death threat....that’s a SUICIDE note. He should be placed on a 24 hour watch.

We should definitely “red flag” this twit. For his own safety of course.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1130 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
You really need to read the article in the Baltimore Sun to get a full grasp of how much BS this is.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/n...b3ppgrlja-story.html

So he admits he staged the photo, but did it with a real threat he kept in his car for days. OK. Sure.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
ALL of these leftwing morons always stage this shit, and EVERY DAMN TIME they get caught. You'd think they'd learn by now. Roll Eyes

Posts: 34536 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
No self respecting "gun guy" would use that silly image - we'd use a picture of a real gun, with lots of shiny stainless and such...

Maybe some hollow points showing through the cylinder.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
So now the question to the answer (we all know).

What are his charges from law enforcement for staging this ?

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andcommande:
He planted a note with his own death threat....that’s a SUICIDE note. He should be placed on a 24 hour watch.

He's probably in favor of red flag laws, so lets flag him. It's the only compassionate thing to do. Big Grin

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1130 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
So now the question to the answer (we all know).

What are his charges from law enforcement for staging this ?

If he had actually filed a police report claiming this and it was found to be a lie (like Jussie), he could be charged.

If he had fraudulently benefited financially/materially from the lie, he could be charged.

Otherwise, it's not usually against the law just to lie online. People lie about shit on social media all the time. (Heck, it has practically become the primary purpose of social media these days.)

Posts: 33037 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBrooks:
No self respecting "gun guy" would use that silly image - we'd use a picture of a real gun, with lots of shiny stainless and such...

Maybe some hollow points showing through the cylinder.

And a large plate of bacon...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44458 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This guy is a classical Narcissist. Reading his stated accomplishments reads like a Hollywood character or a cheap novel. I would not want him operating on me.

Posts: 17481 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing that 99% of "hate crimes" are bogus liberal CRAP.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kramden:
I'm guessing that 99% of "hate crimes" are bogus liberal CRAP.

My IMMEDIATE reaction to each new 'hate crime'/'racist incident' is that it is fake. I am rarely proven wrong.

Honestly, I cannot recall the last REAL incidence of racism/'hate crimes.' They almost always turn out to be bogus, yet the libtards keep trying.

To me, this is the best proof that the US is a peaceful, non-hateful country. Really, if you have to MANUFACTURE an 'incident,' how bad can we really be?

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post