SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Support Gun Rights When You Shop At Amazon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Support Gun Rights When You Shop At Amazon Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
You probably know that if you log in to smile.amazon.com, rather than plain old amazon.com, a small fraction of your purchase price will be donated by Amazon to a charity that you can choose from a list.

Did you know that National Foundation for Gun Rights is one of the charities that you can choose from that list? https://nationalgunrights.org

The National Foundation for Gun Rights Inc. (NFGR) is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to NFGR are tax-deductible for income, gift, and estate taxes.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30698 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I like the idea, but what is known about NFGR ?
I'm not familiar with them.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16525 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
what is known about NFGR
All I know about them is what I can read in their website, link in the original post.

Actually, if you log in to smile.amazon.com and do a search for charities on their list, using "gun rights" as a search term, you will get more than fifty hits.

Ah, wait! I just changed my search terms and found an organization that I have mentioned on SIGforum before, just not in this context as I was not aware that they are on the list: Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership. Yes! I just changed my selected charity to support this one.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30698 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Wait. Which is it....National Foundation for Gun Rights? Or National Association for Gun Rights (where OP's link goes)? Are they one and the same?

I have been using Amazon Smile for years. My choice so far has been the Arizona Citizens Defense League.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2841 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Thanks V-Tail!

I chose Buckeye Firearms Foundation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
I think most of us know that there are multiple RKBA orgs available on Amazon Smile.

My choice has always been SAF.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I use the AzCDL, the Arizona Citizens Defense League on Amazon.

It's a local State organization that is directly responsible for almost all the good gun legislation that occurs in Arizona.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And if you haven't already you can now link to your Smile charity via the app. Don't remember exactly how, at some point I got a notice from Amazon telling me I could. So you no longer have to shop via the website in order to fund the charity.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
www.saf.org/amazon

I have donated to the 2nd amendment foundation for several decades now. Good people with a verified track record.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post