SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I Had A Very Pleasant Surprise At A Quick Lunch Stop On A Work Trip.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Had A Very Pleasant Surprise At A Quick Lunch Stop On A Work Trip. Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
Martin-who-works-with-me and I did one of our all-day trips this past Thursday to re-supply some Ace Hardware stores with our carpet cleaner rental stuff.

Lunch stop, Martin could live on pizza. We stopped at Kelsey’s Pizzeria in Cape Canaveral. Kelsey's Pizza is a local chain, with a handful of locations in the Space Coast area. I had never been there before. It is much more than a pizza joint. Many choices on the menu.

The Tuna Tacos looked interesting, so I tried them. Menu description: Flour tortillas, blackened seared sushi grade ahi tuna, soy glaze, wasabi aioli, ginger slaw, mango salsa, cilantro, avocado ranch.

Two things:
  1. I will try many different things.

2. I seldom give high ratings to a restaurant meal unless it is truly exceptional.
This was one of the tastiest restaurant dishes that I have had.

Really, REALLY, outstanding! I definitely will have it again.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30677 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Bookmarked so I can take the wife there when we get back.

She likes fish tacos. I don't but your description sounds good.

Posts: 13116 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Bookmarked so I can take the wife there when we get back.

She likes fish tacos. I don't but your description sounds good.
It's about three minutes north of the Cape Canaveral Ace Hardware store; they have our carpet cleaner machines for rent.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30677 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post