SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2022 NCAA Football Survival Pool…Winner!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2022 NCAA Football Survival Pool…Winner!!!! Login/Join 
Picture of jmtgsx
posted
Getting down to it fellas. I’ll incorporate a new tiebreaker rule for the rest of the season. With your pick, please guess the total score for the game you pick. Example: Tennessee (54). Closest to the total outcome wins. If you tie there, first post in the game thread will win. Post your Week 10 picks in this thread.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jmtgsx,

Redeemed!

Posts: 314 | Location: Broken Arrow, OK | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Week 1: Texas
Week 2: Maryland
Week 3: Minnesota
Week 4: NC State
Week 5: Syracuse
Week 6: Michigan
Week 7: Georgia
Week 8: Tennessee
Week 9: TCU
Week 10: Ohio State (67)

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Week 1: Oklahoma State
Week 2: Washington Huskies
Week 3: Oregon State
Week 4: Kentucky
Week 5: Penn State
Week 6: University of Southern California
Week 7: Ole Miss Rebels
Week 8: Clemson
Week 9: Tennessee
Week 10: Michigan (55)

Posts: 7274 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
I don’t think I’ll have a team to pick next week. Congrats!

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Too bad Clemson got beat. Well played, though. Next year.

Posts: 7274 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Expert - as promised earlier, post or email a charity of your choice, $100 headed there way for your win.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12443 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jmtgsx
posted Hide Post
Thank you to all who played and congratulations to Expert308 for a hard fought victory.
Also a special thank you to Georgeair for your generosity.
Hopefully we can do it again next season.

Redeemed!

Posts: 314 | Location: Broken Arrow, OK | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Apologies for lateness, I've been in the process of moving and just this afternoon got my new internet connection going. Just to cap it off, Georgeair emailed me (my phone still works for simple questions) about the charity choice, and I responded with "ASPCA". So thank you to Georgeair also from me!