SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Motorcyclist USA Touring site 2uptouring
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Motorcyclist USA Touring site 2uptouring Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted
Regulators, lets ride!

Its riding time for everyone, if you're thinking about getting out for a weekend ride heres a good web resource for roads in the Southeastern USA

2 up Tourning

States included

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I have been using this site for years. Some states and areas aren't greatly done, but there's pretty good coverage. Heck, I don't even OWN a bike, this was for "spirited" car roads.

http://www.motorcycleroads.com

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12419 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
It's good to have these sources, I've ridden several of the roads on the link 2Up, although I prefer to ride them 1 up, since my wife isn't fond of the sound of floorboards scraping in turns and tossing sparks LOL

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
I have been using this site for years. Some states and areas aren't greatly done, but there's pretty good coverage. Heck, I don't even OWN a bike, this was for "spirited" car roads.

http://www.motorcycleroads.com
Thanks, quite a few roads near me that I'll have to try out.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post