SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thoughts about the new Colt Cobra?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thoughts about the new Colt Cobra? Login/Join 
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted
American Rifleman has cover article on this. Anyone bought this or considering doing so? I'm assuming it's available for sale but will call around tomorrow.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1500 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prepsheriff
posted Hide Post
Just not enough interest for me....

Airborne ! All the Way!!

Posts: 904 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: January 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Reinvent the SP-101? I'm probably going to acquire a used KSP321XL at some point ...

Hey, cruising the Kimber site the other day, I see they are making revolvers ?!?

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
The new Cobra, the LCR, and Kimber's revolver don't do anything at all for me in the appearance department. It shouldn't be any harder to make an attractive gun than a homely one. Maybe I'm too old fashioned.

Posts: 27162 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd go to 1911.com and search their revolver section..seem to recall several negatives about timing issue/ and or locking up during handling/shooting at shot show

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Not bad. A picture I saw looks like it has a glo front sight. Why? Just a metal front blade is fine. It will do ok when revolvers come back in style. Why not an Anaconda or Python first? Even a D'back.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We had a thread on them in the Pistol forum. Several of our members have shot them.
Link

Posts: 4758 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
My LGS says they can not get them from any of their distributors.

Posts: 5679 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post