SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What do you make of this? Pro-American Rally and claims of "Feds dressed as Nazis"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What do you make of this? Pro-American Rally and claims of "Feds dressed as Nazis" Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107625 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
If you ask me the khakis are a dead giveaway. I don’t think Antifa or any sort of these other so called “anti-fascist” groups wears khakis like that. It’s always black head to toe.

Posts: 33824 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If this is ine of the two who were unmasked, they're not Feds, they're more likely ANTIFA (no matter what the tweet claims) which makes more sense.

https://twitter.com/irshroz/st.../1673025168569176064

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Well, that guy in the white t-shirt sure brought the hammer! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8910 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
“Feds” dressed as Nazis and “Patriots”? Confused

Is he talking about the same video?

There is nothing in that video that gives me enough information to ID either side.

It did look like the khaki punks were trying their best to harass and interfere with the marchers. I did like how the one guy freaked out when he lost his mask. Fucking coward.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17278 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Ummm, isn't that similar garb to the people the Lincoln Project guys hired for that Glenn Youngkin rally?

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6218 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
My opinion? Took too long to beat those false flag punks down. Should have been a melee. Proud of those patriots for taking the trash out. Shame on the nazis if they were feds.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29708 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Thanks to everyone who wants us all to see something on Twitter and includes the link rather than our getting just a “you may not be able to see this” notice.

(And don’t tell me how I might be able to bypass the block by changing something on my computer. If you want me to see to original source of something you’ve posted, make it easy. It’s no different than quoting something like a news article without including the required link. Except that a quoted article can be read without going to the source.)

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
I seriously doubt they were feds. Antifa goons gets my vote.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6323 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Oregon
posted Hide Post
I am unclear as to what leap of logic led to the "Feds" conclusion.

"Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?"
-Dr. Thaddeus Venture

Posts: 6086 | Location: PDX | Registered: May 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oregon:
I am unclear as to what leap of logic led to the "Feds" conclusion.
Wishful thinking, or so it appears

Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Agent provocateur. I will never know their exact composition. Here are some speculations:

1. Actual fed agents
2. Fed agent recruits hoping to become actual agents based on their field work
3. Antifa twats infiltrating
4. Other leftoids infiltrating
5. some other righty that has fed charges hanging over their head doing the feds bidding in order to improve their legal circumstances
6. None of the above
7. Any combination of 1-5

The only thing that seems certain is the group that was roughed up was identified as not organic to the larger group, hence the roughing up.

Posts: 3151 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK then Big Grin

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
If you ask me the khakis are a dead giveaway. I don’t think Antifa or any sort of these other so called “anti-fascist” groups wears khakis like that. It’s always black head to toe.

That's because these guys are not "anti-fascist." You've never heard of The Patriot Front? They are a self described White nationalist group. But many suspect that they are actually feds pretending to be a neo-fascist group in order to stir up shit. I'm still up in the air on that.

Joe Rogan about a year ago commented on these guys when he had Matt Taibbi on joking about how they had to be feds.

The Joe Rogan clip starts at the 1:11 mark.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
Thanks to everyone who wants us all to see something on Twitter and includes the link rather than our getting just a “you may not be able to see this” notice.

Yes, thank you.

That said, I think it's getting to the point where it's hard to trust almost any group claiming to be on one side or the other. Seems we never know who really is who they say they are, or who's trying to make us think they're someone else.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Big brother did not mess about. Sure looked like Antifa to me.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
The guy in the white t-shirt and masked face, why hasn't anyone asked about his motivations? He led an assault on folks that were retreating. That makes his group look bad and could get his compatriots charged.

Posts: 11169 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
My guess is Antifa with some DOJ "unofficial" assistance.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Feds or Antifa or Nazis? I have about the exact same amount of respect for one group as I do the other. ZERO. It made my day to see the ass kicking many of them received. I was a bit surprised at Para's second post stating that two of the group were likely Antifa. What was going on there sure did seem like a Fed tactic to me. Well come to think of it an Antifa tactic too. Hmmm, Feds acting like Antifa and Antifa acting like Feds. That is a very depressing thought.

Posts: 7561 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

whoever they are, the khakis are so they can recognize each other in the crowd
and how come they wear masks, the other group isn't ???

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2013 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post