SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thrill seekers.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thrill seekers. Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted
Uh, no.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I'll pass. My parents did not raise any stupid children.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey! You! Out of the gene pool!
Pointless, "look at me" risk.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16124 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nope!!!

I will NOT click on that video!!!

I get dizzy just thinking about those heights!!! Eek

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9177 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
Nope!!!

I will NOT click on that video!!!

I get dizzy just thinking about those heights!!! Eek

My knees are shaking sitting in my chair.

Went to the Grand Canyon, there were areas with no guardrail. My legs quit working about three feet away from the edge.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Makes me nauseated just watching that shit. Eek

Q

Posts: 26484 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So much stupid. 3:10, that woman is applying to be a Darwin award...

Posts: 1925 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Did you see the chick in the black tube dress with the rabbit on her shoulder?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31485 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I only watched a little of that video. Those people are stupid. One day mistakes happen or luck runs out and in those situations the consequences are severe. No thank you.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wasn't there just a thread about one of these geniuses falling to death in the last 6 months or so...

Some things should just garner an instant no from any normal individual.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2750 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Nuckin’ futs!

Posts: 6925 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
No had to turn it off at 15 seconds nucking futs.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Apparently gravity doesn't work in their world.

Fucking idiots. A closed casket is in their future.

Posts: 20131 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watched about half. A big factor is the fact a lot of them are from 2nd to 3rd world shitholes where life has less value in the culture and their prospects are bleak anyway. Temp fame and YouTube money is mighty tempting.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post