SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Need help from those of you that BookFace (My coffee)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help from those of you that BookFace (My coffee) Login/Join 
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
To order, just message me on the Gunpowder page.
Texas Scrub, I replied to your message.

I only have USPS out here, so if you order 2 pounds, shipping is 7.00 priority mail.

More and I have to go to a bigger box and USPS rips us off.

I have two right now.

Sumatran and Honduran.
I charge the same for both, my margins are not very big, I am doing this for the sharing of coffee that makes Starmucks look awful.

Who needs Folgers, when you can have Gunpowder!

I ship whole beans, unless requested to grind it.
Then specify, coarse for French press, Medium for Drip, and fine for espresso.

Right now all I have is PayPal, but hoping to add a charge feature soon.

Posts: 5033 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Done.
Looks good but I just have the Keurig that can only use Kcups... Frown

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Paypal sent! I'll give a full report in triplicate to them that care. Thanks Rainman!

quote:
Originally posted by rainman64:
To order, just message me on the Gunpowder page.
Texas Scrub, I replied to your message.

I only have USPS out here, so if you order 2 pounds, shipping is 7.00 priority mail.

More and I have to go to a bigger box and USPS rips us off.

I have two right now.

Sumatran and Honduran.
I charge the same for both, my margins are not very big, I am doing this for the sharing of coffee that makes Starmucks look awful.

Who needs Folgers, when you can have Gunpowder!

I ship whole beans, unless requested to grind it.
Then specify, coarse for French press, Medium for Drip, and fine for espresso.

Right now all I have is PayPal, but hoping to add a charge feature soon.

Posts: 2001 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
Done.

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 1125 | Location: Cartersville, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done.

If you think you can, YOU WILL!!!!!

Posts: 3833 | Location: Wolverine-Land!!!! | Registered: August 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
You have been liked! Now for those free samples you promised.......

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1731 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
Done
What grind for my Kcup adapter?

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spacebook feels that my name is not real, so I can't help, but I tried.

I think it's cause I ditched them years ago Razz

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Ordered my two pounder!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38773 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SPG:
Done
What grind for my Kcup adapter?

I would do a medium grind for the mesh in the cup adapter....

Posts: 5033 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
done

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53271 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Thank you all

Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Done and shared on my page. Still trying to figure out how I ever got to 358 friends there.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8154 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Done.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19744 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 1183 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
Done and shared on my page. Still trying to figure out how I ever got to 358 friends there.

Wow, you ARE popular!

Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
For those of you that ordered coffee, I got it all roasted and went to the post office to ship it.
They closed early for the local Xmas parade.
So I will get it all out Monday morning first thing.

I did a special label just for this crew.....

Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Done. Don’t make coffee very often, but with a label like that, I *need* some. Smile

Posts: 6939 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Bill, Just liked the page and sent you an email. My wife goes by 'coffeeaddict' on the forum, so she needs to try this! Smile

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Hey Bama!

Email replied....