SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Viewing Numbers On Dem’s January 6 Televised Kangaroo Court Are In
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Viewing Numbers On Dem’s January 6 Televised Kangaroo Court Are In Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
I saw a short segment where the person was saying 20 million views is very significant in today's fragmented market.

She said, and yes this one is worthy of a laugh, that the hearings garnered more views than the Oscars. When I heard that, I did think, "that's not saying much."
The article I read noted that a re-run of one of the "Young Sheldon" episodes that ran opposite the kangaroo hearing pulled in more viewers. Face it, the only people who watched and/or are still excited about this BS are already voting Dem no matter what. Everybody else has better things to do and will 'not' be voting Dem.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldbill123:
I would like a break down of the numbers. How many watched the entire thing ? How many tuned in for a few minutes ? How many count as they were channel surfing past this ?
It is sad that anyone watched it through to the end. But, they could all have been Govt employees.
Estimated how many may have seen it as the TV was on at airports ?

I did not watch one second of it. Just fed up with politics as we now know it.

Posts: 797 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfpacker:...
I did not watch one second of it. Just fed up with politics as we now know it...

I haven't watched any of it, either.
The Left gas-lights non-stop, I won't play along.

Posts: 1782 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Nikolai Krylenko may be as pleased as a person in Hell could be.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5966 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post