Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mark as Read Login/Join 
posted
Greetings, I'm new to this forum. Can't seem to find a "Mark Forums as Read" button anywhere. Am I missing it?

Posts: 76 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 23, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AZ Husker:
Greetings, I'm new to this forum. Can't seem to find a "Mark Forums as Read" button anywhere. Am I missing it?

Welcome. You're not missing anything. No such feature.

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
No such thing that I'm aware of. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
It is on the same screen as the Private Message function.

All of this is described in The Waiver™.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
You didn't read and sign the waiver did you?

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Just archive all that you have read.. Smile

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
No way you read through all the forums...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Someone PM him the waiver please! Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by AZ Husker:

Welcome. You're not missing anything. No such feature.

No, he's missing it because there isn't one. And there probably won't be one any time soon.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome, you're going to love it here. My browser (Chrome) typically renders the links that I've viewed as a different color. That's the only way that I can tell I've visited the link.

Posts: 7551 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Welcome. Ya gotta realize that there's a lot of smart asses on this board. They frequently feed you horse shit when you ask a serious question. Roll Eyes Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
On my screen - if I've read it, it turns red...

if delete cookies - all back to black

(using Chrome)

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Walk the plank

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Welcome. Ya gotta realize that there's a lot of smart asses on this board. They frequently feed you horse shit when you ask a serious question. Roll Eyes Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
Welcome, you're going to love it here. My browser (Chrome) typically renders the links that I've viewed as a different color. That's the only way that I can tell I've visited the link.
My browsers just change from bold type to light type if I've visited since the last post. There may be a "Settings" option for that.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

I am not going to PM the waiver to him, no one PMd the waiver to me I had to find it on my own!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

I am not going to PM the waiver to him, no one PMd the waiver to me I had to find it on my own!

Just use the site's search function. The waiver will be the first hit.
Smile

Posts: 4128 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK, you guys got me. I just spent fifteen minutes searching threads about the waiver, only to find out I'll never get them back!

Posts: 76 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 23, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
AZ Husker, the waiver is just one more link in the chain to get your official SIGForum unitard Big Grin...welcome to the forum Smile...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Other than not being able to mark stuff as read, most of the rest of the responses you'll receive in this thread will likely be along the lines of headlight fluid, prop wash, grid squares, or flight line.

Welcome aboard. It's a nice place.

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post